Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Clean Up

Today, I donate a bunch of clothes, shoes, books and, yes, stuffed animals to the salvation army last week. However, they were out of receipts so I had to go back today to get one. My parents may not be able to claim me on their taxes anymore but they can claim my stuff. :)


I didn't know I had so much excess junk!















I also complete the Alcohol Wise program today. It's required that all incoming freshmen of Ithaca College complete it. I knew most of the information already but here is a fun fact you may not know that I learned:


"...the hormones in birth control often reduce the liver's ability to metabolize the ethanol in alcohol. This leads to higher blood alcohol concentrations in ladies on the pill and intensifies the effects of intoxication..."

(Quoted from http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1789.html)


Interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home