Fixable
What kind of woman needs a man?
Fix up a couple things around my room this evening. It's funny how my dad knew exactly what tools to send me to school with. I also have some wiya cuttas (<---Maine accent) if ya need em.
Went for an adventure today. Went to Walmart, scouted locations and so on. Bev went with me. She's so awesome. I dragged her everywhere today and she was just like "Ya, whatever." :) And we were sooooooo tired by the end of it. We would get to stairs and start crying. You know you're tired when you stop in the middle of the stairs just to whine. And the whole crawling up stairs thing? Not just a joke, it actually happened. No need to go to the gym today! Lol!
Oh boy, going to church in the morning, then a long day of homework. I have a bunch of stuff due next week. Ugh. Oh well. Good for me, right?
I never thought about where I got my sense of right and wrong. My whole life it was just what my parents thought was right and wrong I suppose. Well I'm on my own now and it's hard to stay on the right path. I'm glad I found the Lord again. He is great and powerful and I know it's cheesy but whenever something comes up, an opportunity to try something new, I think "Would this be right in the eyes of God?" aka WWJD.
Anyway, enjoy this video. It's one of my favorite songs. I love the back and forth it's really fun to sing!



3 Comments:
Hi angel bug, Can't sleep.Too much on my mind.Did your phone get fixed or do you need a new one? You had mentioned needing to go to the Verizon store.
Soco went to doggie day care yesterday to see if they would take him when we go to GA. He did great, no issues.Came home very tired. That's is good.Have a great day. Say a prayer for me. I need strength to go on. Feeling down about work. Love you, Memere
All your hard work is like planting a garden, it will bring you a great harvest down the road.
Love,
Dad
I will Memere. :) Happy Grandparent's Day!
Post a Comment
<< Home