Trials Of Independence
I've been feeling very independent as of late. Not sure why. Just the fact that I'm living on my own and doing things for myself. Picking classes and considering housing for next year.
College has really changed me. I can't count how many times Marissa has said, "Wow Amber, I don't know you." It makes me think how different am I from who I use to be?
Also feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally drained. I can't wait for Thanksgiving break. I need a vacation from my life. You can camp in the winter right? I just want to run away into the woods somewhere for a while and escape reality. Neverland, Narnia, Middle Earth, doesn't matter. Although I'd rather not go to Forks. #twilightburn LOL!


2 Comments:
I like to think of it as you are becoming more you.
Looking forward to having you home sweetie. I would suggest you camp in your room, your bed warm bed will be much more relaxing than the cold hard ground.
Hi angel bug, Sounds like you are becoming your own young women. I am so proud of you. TGIF. I am exhausted. Always am come Friday. I pray God give me strength for one more day.
Hope you get to rest this weekend.
Love you lots Memere. BiGGGGGGGGGGGGG Hugssssssssssssss!
Post a Comment
<< Home