Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fun: Events and Parties!

I just realized the other day that I hadn't posted anything about how much more amazing this year's birthday was than last year's.

I went to church the morning of my birthday (cause my birthday fell on a Sunday) then had the most amazing burrito at Chipotle (I don't like burritos but Jazon insisted I try one and I was NOT disappointed). TASTY!

But my other friends surprised me on friday during our group:



This is Luke and I, his birthday was on that saturday and mine was on the sunday. Birthday buddies!!



I just finished writing this blog about Carmina Burana for FLEFF. You should all check it out and comment! Especially Justin Roundy. The event will be live broadcasted from the music school so you can all watch it! :D I love it and I hope you all do too. I love when I get to do a reflection blog! My creative juices get to flow.... :)

REFLECTION: MY EXPERIENCE WITH CARMINA BURANA

4 Comments:

At March 1, 2013 at 5:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog. Very well written. You have a great imagination which will serve you well in your career.

Exactly when will you be home for Spring break? I would love to see you.

Love, Memere

 
At March 1, 2013 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Amber Tebo said...

3/9-3/15. Travelling home 3/8. I will be going to Massachusetts on 3/15 with family to go to Erika's New England Cheering comp. Then my bus leaves from Mass. on 3/17.

 
At March 2, 2013 at 1:49 AM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Hi angel bug, Just got caught up on your blogs. Been a rough week. Thank you. You made my day. I love hearing about the regular stuff you do during the day, even laundry LOL. I am so looking forward to spending the weekend with all of you at NE comp. I miss spending time with you.We always had such a good time. Life is too busy and crazy sometimes. Love you so much. Memere

 
At March 3, 2013 at 2:53 AM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Hi angel, Nothing new on your blog but wanted to say goodmorning. I don't have much planned for today.Will go see Pepere and chill out. Did alot yesterday and had a real rough week at work so I need it. Hope you have a great day.
Love you lots, Memere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home