Quality Time
Alright I'd just like to start this blog out with this disclaimer. It is not August 21st anymore according to the time but I have not gone to bed yet so it is still the same day. :)
My day started by being woken up by my memere's dog, Soko. Giant slobbery monster who just loves to jump into bed with you if you let him.
Then we visited Pepere Pepere, my memere and I, for about an hour. Brandon and I learned how to spell facetious. Haha!
We had lunch at the Chickadee. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of that because my phone died. I had delicious lobster stew, sweet tea, and fisherman's platter.
When I came home, I went for a walk to digest and visited a close friend of mine. I didn't plan to, it just happened that Nikki wasn't working and I walked past her house in my travels. I love Nikki and I barely ever see her. We watched Cupcake Wars. It was a good time. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home