Thursday, September 29, 2011

Do You See What I See?

I GOT SPINACH TODAY!!!! :D






And Buffalo Wings! Today is just my DAY!










Who's gonna get Scurvy?!?!?! NOT ME! :)







Saw this outside and had to investigate.



A bunch of mini American flags! :D


^I'm going to see that play.



I went exploring today.






I'd never been in this part of campus.


















Look Daddy! I found the sewer system. Aren't you proud? :P







Giant puddle from all the rain. :O

This beats Bates' puddle hands down!


Look! I saw a deer! Actually three dear, Two females and a baby but they were moving too quickly so I only got one picture. :(









Walk took a little longer than I thought. Kinda dark and spoooooooky!

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2011 at 2:42 AM , Blogger Dad said...

I am glad you are getting out and enjoying things. That is actually a drainage system, sewage comes from toilets and sinks. I hope you got to sleep at a decent hour because you don't get to sleep in today.
I love you.
Dad

 
At September 30, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Amber Tebo said...

Whoops! Haha. Same difference. ;) I didn't get much sleep last night as you can read in the next blog but I'll be ok. I love you, Daddy! <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home