Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blue Plate Specials

So basically I have a LOT of pictures! Prepare to be entertained.

Caesar Salad for lunch. Finally something flavorful! I should go to the exhibition side more often.




I got my package in the mail from home. (By the way I LOVE snail mail from home! Soooo, you should send me something. Even a letter. Yes, you! haha!) :)


I got Nutella! Yay!






OH my GODness!




So delicious!






Poster?







Yay! Boondock Saints! :) (And the plaque Tante Andi and Uncle Scott gave me)






I get the one on the left, Ika gets the one on the right. *heart*






And daddy sent me the blue plate...


Awesome effects!!


Katelyn got home from class and I got a study break...



Nail painting party! :D








Pretty toes!


At dinner they finally served something other than chicken!


Flank steak anyone?


Later I went to Anastasia's birthday party. Apples to apples anybody?











Cake! In the words of Anastasia "om nom nom"






Today...

Fluff for "lunch"




*heart*





I love how it always goes back to the normal consistency. It like reforms...anyone know what I'm talking about?




Then a photo shoot of another one of my new outfits. Enjoy!



Camera test. Haha!













I stumbled upon this feature of the webcam. Hehehe!



Yup I basically love my sister for getting me this!
I LOVE YOU TISTER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home