10
So I realize I haven't blogged in a while. I got some packages in the last couple days (none from Tante Andi but I probably won't get her package until Christmas break! LOL! Just kidding, Tante Andi, love you!).
I asked my mom for a toothbrush and she sent me all this! LOL!
Me just being silly. :D
Memere Thibault sent me a box! :D Yay! I ate the beef jerky before I could take a picture of it.
Memere sent me her lucky ski hat. Apparently people called her the jolly green giant. LOL!
So big! Kinda tight though. :/
Water bottle with a filter. That's nice. :)
Drinking lots!
10 days ;)














1 Comments:
You really shouldn't pick on your oh so always late Tante Andi! I do however still have halloween stuff and vitamins etc for you. I'm getting there. I swear. Ask your mom about the box I owe her. I know I'm always soooooo bad about this stuff! Thank goodness you guys don't judge how much I love you on how fast I send stuff! Shoot look how late I am reading this. LOL He He....HUGS!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home