Today, Tomorrow, forever
Today was much better. My film is going well, the afternoon was sunny, and I got to talk to people I love.
Plus the LBLC BBQ was today!
I made a paper crane...
...and won a free bubble tea! (Not sure how I feel about it. It's definitely got an acquired taste but I'm happy I got to try it.)
Tomorrow will be another beautiful day, even if the weather doesn't comply I'm determined to make it so.
As for forever, well...nobody can know where forever will be but I'll be there when it happens. :)




6 Comments:
That sure is a pretty crane picture.
I thought so! :)
Hi angel bug, You sound a little more optimistic, that's good. Nice talking to you the other night. You know you are the light of my life. I know that is corny but true. I am glad your film is going well. You have to give yourself a time to learn and have some patience. It will all come together. Big hugs and kisses. Memere
Good morning angel,
If I am right you have only 1 more week to go. Hope you're getting it all done without too much stress.
Things are ok here. Same old same old. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you.
Hugs and kisses, Memere
Yeah, one more week and lots to do. Miss you!!
Hi angel, Last Sundy at college for this year. Unbelievable. By this time next week you will have one full year behind you. You amaze me. Also Erika will have one full year of high school. Me I am just one full year older.It is so crazy.
Well see you soon angel. Love you lots. Memere
Post a Comment
<< Home