Monday, September 10, 2012

Just Yesterday

Wow. Looking at a picture of my cousin today I just realized, we're adults now! Out in the world and doing things. It's so weird! It seems like just yesterday we were kids.

Anyway there are rafting picture from the honors trip. Unfortunately this blog site does not have a very good way on mass posting photos and to post them all individually would take away from valuable hw time. So I'll post a select few.











My jump out of the boat was AWESOME!!! (I'm on the left, you can follow my plaid shorts through the cannonball jump.) :)



My guide was da BOMB and I had a great time with everyone!


2 Comments:

At September 11, 2012 at 2:24 AM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Hi angel bug, Looks like you had a ball. So nice to see you having fun.
All is well here. Got to go wake up pepere. Love you lots. Memere

 
At September 11, 2012 at 7:33 AM , Anonymous Dad said...

I always knew you would make a splash in the world.
Love,
Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home