Sunday, November 11, 2012

Love and Jesus



"Just love them like Jesus, carry them to Him
His yoke is easy, His burden is light
You don't need the answers to all of life's questions
Just know that He loves them and stay by their side
Love them like Jesus"

Makes me think of my papa. Not the first part. I obviously didn't grow up in a fatherless home. I mean the chorus. I know that my papa doesn't always have all the answers "to all of life's question" but he's always guided me down the right path and help me stay true to myself, even when he didn't know what to say. And I must say, he sure seems like he knows it all sometimes! Love you, papa! :)

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2012 at 2:45 AM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Hi my angel, 5 days and you will be home. Can't believe the holidays are almost here already.
Made 7 meat pies yesterday. Off today. Going to see pepere and to WalMart. Have to get a couple things for our trip and food for the criters. I am excited about going but a little nervous. Hope the weather co-operates. Have a great day. See you soon. Love you lots. Memere

 
At November 12, 2012 at 3:14 AM , Anonymous Dad said...

Helping you to do the things that you want and become the awesome person you are is one of the greatest joys of my life. I am glad to do my part but it's you that has done all the heavy lifting. You are an amazing daughter and I am honored to be your father.
Love,
Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home