A Blessing - FILM FEST ENTRY SUCCESS!!!
I'd just like to start out with praise God for He is AMAZING!! I received this email tonight and I am bubbling with excitement!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, we will be sharing your film, The End, at the second semifinal round of student films on Feb. 9 at USM's Lewiston campus. I'm assuming based on your email that you're away at Ithaca, but if you've got family or friends that are interested in coming, please let them know about it. The viewing will be at 6 p.m.
There are 7 films showing. The Top 3, as ranked by the judges, will go into the finals at the Lewiston Auburn Film Festival on April 6. We will also be showing a handful of films in an honorable mention category on the 6th, depending on time. If you do not end up in the top 3, but make the April 6 festival, we'll let people know around the 12th or 13th.
We will be sending a press release out later this week, so don't be shocked if the newspaper or someone else tries to get in touch with you.
Again, congrats. We got about 50 films and only 15 made the semifinals.
Who's psyched?!?! This girl!! If you are in the area please go and make a hoot and hollar for me!
Here's a good question to end with, are you as excited as I am?


6 Comments:
That is FILMTASTIC!
WE!
ARE PROUD!
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!
I can feel the cheer-citment! LOL!
Congrats angel, that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so proud. I am telling you at some point I will be saying "That's my angel,I knew her when". Keep up the good work.
Hi angel bug, Just wanted to let you know Pepere and I will go to your premiere.Just have to check out exactly where it is. We have an idea of location. Too bad it is on the same day as states but I think that means you'll both come out on top in this one. We are so proud of both of you. Love you lots. Memere
Yes, absolutely. I will be in Lewiston on the ninth, weather permitting. I am so proud of you. Love you much
Memere in Rindge
Thank you all. I love you tons!
Post a Comment
<< Home