Saturday, December 22, 2012

By Grace We are Saved

Good morning!

First day of winter break. Yay! I was to be expected, I'm missing my Ithaca brothers and sisters. But I'm looking forward to the future and all the exciting things I know God will do in my life this break.

For starters, I came across this song this morning on Youtube. You're probably thinking, yeah ok it's worship song, you listen to a lot of those Amber. What gives?



Well this song, ladies and gentlemen, I can remember from when I sang in the church choir when I was little. It holds fond nostalgic memories of my childhood faith. I can still see my choir teacher standing in front of us playing her xylophone. Back when I didn't know of the cares of the world. It was just me and God.

Why can't we just have the faith of a child? Untarnished and pure. Ignoring the ways of the world and just connecting with God. We can, I've just found it's more challenging now that I'm older.

Putting God first should come naturally. Seek Him and He will be there. Always and forever.

On a side note, being home mean's I get to cuddle with kitty! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home