Wednesday, March 27, 2013

International Scholarly Conversation

So I'm getting into the few weeks that are arguably some of my busiest this semester, and I'm sick. Figures.

But enjoy some of my international scholarly conversation blogs (that I wrote before I got sick). The first one is a shameless plug for my friend Lulu so make sure you read that one.

Coincidence?

Across the Pond

FLEFF blog of what I'm looking forward to COMING SOON.

3 Comments:

At March 28, 2013 at 3:47 PM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Hi angel bug, I have heard you are not feeling well.You are probably pushing yourself to meet deadlines and are running yourself down. Try to rest as much as possible. It will all be behind you soon. I am looking forward to the film festival next weekend. We will be cheering your film on. Have a good Easter and try to rest. I love you lots. Memere

 
At March 29, 2013 at 11:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you know how to take care of yourself. I will pray that you get well soon. I can imagine the stress you must be feeling. I know that you will keep plugging along and that in the end you will do just fine. Get as much rest as you can.
I am looking forward to seeing your film next weekend. That is so exciting. Your uncle Mark, aunt Kim and ,of course, Michael may be able to make the trip. We should know this weekend. In any event, we are all so proud of you.
Love, Memere in Rindge

 
At March 30, 2013 at 2:26 AM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Hi angel, Hope you are feeling better.Hopefully you can get some rest this weekend. Sounds like we will be a good group cheering for your film next weekend. I am so excited and proud.
Will miss you Easter Sunday, but you are always in my heart. Love you lots. Memere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home