Running On...Caffeine?
Oh boy, what did I do today...
Woke up at 11 after staying up until 4:30 (said hi to my dad, haha!) Watched some Criminal Minds, drove ika to practice, and did a couple errands, blah blah blah.
Then dad and I went for a walk on Riverwalk in Auburn. It was a good time but I need to get new sneakers cause I've got some serious blisters. :( It sucks cause I just bought these in june. Oh well, c'est la vie.
Then I went shopping with Ma and sister in Portland. As much as I hate shopping, I enjoyed myself. We got Starbucks on the way up and McDonalds on the way down. But here's the thing, I should not be allowed to have more than one caffeinated beverage in one evening.
This is the Starbucks I had a 17:00. Grande Mocha Frappe. Yum!
This would be the second caffeinated beverage of the day. Large 99 cent Sweet Tea at McDonalds. I know 22:00 is kinda late for caffeine but who could pass that up?
The reason we went to McDonalds in the first place is cause my sister was starving after shopping.
"I bet this would look good on you Erika."
"You know what would look good on me? A Burger King crown."
So check out my sister's face when the fry lady was taking her precious time, talking to her friend and staring off in space instead of getting our fries.
So after my ridiculous amount of caffeine I had a lot of energy to burn. My activities for the evening included:
1) Taking my bike to see how fast I could go before I passed the speed reading sign on my street (16mph!)
2) Jogging with my sister
3) Hanging out with Larry (the night owl)
4)...blogging :)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home