Friday, September 30, 2011

Loopy

I was up really late last night. Like until 2. Financial Aid issues put me in a panic so I had adrenaline running through me for like 3 hours. But don't worry, I spent that time doing Psych hw so even though I lost sleep, I was productive.

They made me an omelette at work before I left cause I hadn't eaten much of a breakfast and my hands were starting to shake. Not good when dealing with coffee.



I went to the Honors Coffee Talk. It was fun. They only serve round food at Honors events. It's tradition. So as you can see, they had oreos along with doughnuts and pound cake(qualifies because it had circle pineapple slices.)


BTW: Best tea I've had in a while. Red tea I think...idk but it was good.



I love my roommate. She leaves the room as she's talking on the phone, comes back and says "I need my phone."

I was like, "Aren't you talking on your phone?"

We both got a good laugh out of that.



Cooking party in the kitchen with Katelyn's friends (now my friends too.)


Matthew and Caitlin
(P.S. Sorry if I spell your names wrong.)




Hannah :)










Lauren in the middle.






Katelyn eating raw potatoes. :)












Roomie!


It's cooking.







Pasta, mmmmmhmmmm!




Uh oh, noodle in the burner.



Rice, potatoes, garlic, onions, and dill. (I had to add salt and pepper).




Katelyn with chocolate.





Meeee! Hi. :)








RAs came in to make s'mores. Boy they are a lively bunch. Came in dancing with a ukelele.



Good S'more!



After staring at the vending machines that whole time we had to get something!





Don't hurt yourself there. LOL!








(I stashed my candy for later. Emergency use only.) ;)

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2011 at 6:39 AM , Blogger Dad said...

I had to paste this post in a text file to read it, the website doesn't seem to like the font you used. Remember what I said about not sweating the small stuff sweetie.
That reminds me, send me a message to let me know you got the financial aid issue sorted out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home