Saturday, October 1, 2011

Shop 'Til You Drop (literally!)

Walmart trip at 9. Ugh! So early but I had to be back to develop my film in the afternoon so there I am on the bus.






Morning Katelyn. :)

(She hates the bus. We have a thing against public transportation.)


Due to our combined impatience, we walked to from Walmart to Seneca St. bus stop cause we had missed the bus by 3 minutes! *grumble*


1.7 miles with groceries. :P



Back on the bus.





Nap time!








Home at last!




AHHHHH! My hair!





Katelyn was cold. :)

After our exhausting Walmart trip, Katelyn slept 6 1/2 hours. I went and developed my film then came home and joined her. I got four hours which is good cause I had a cold and felt like CRAP!


(I'm sure the walk in the rainy cold didn't help.)

Fruits of my trip. Yup I carry all that. Macho woman!







Breakfast for lunch. Ah, college!









Sub connection when I woke from my nap at 20:00.



Grilled chicken with pepper jack cheese, green peppers, black olives, lettuce and baja sauce on salt and pepper bread. Forgot to put jalapeños on when I got back cause i was soooo hungry! I have the other half in the fridge though, I'll put jalapeños on that. :)


2 Comments:

At October 2, 2011 at 2:37 AM , Blogger Dad said...

Glad to see your getting some excercise in. If your not going to get more sleep you might want to reconsider that flu shot. Jalepenos can only protect you so far. I love you.
Dad.

 
At October 2, 2011 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Amber Tebo said...

That was a four hour nap. Trust me I've slept plenty this weekend...just at odd times. Been fighting this cold! I love you more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home