Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Affirmative

I would like to start off this blog by letting my Memere Franck know I am getting her comments. (Memere, if you go back to the post you commented on you will see that I comment after you in response.) :)

Anyway, I have had an adventurous couple of days. Spent the evening in the downtown on Monday because I had class down there. Did some photographing for an assignment and bought a book for my research paper. Then today I went up the the Natural Lands to do some photographing for the same assignment. Got dark and started to rain so I had to go back. Sadness.

I have pictures of all this but I don't have time to upload them now. I'm off to pick up some books in the library and I have to go eat dinner.

Making a duct tape wallet tonight with the rest of my dorm. Should be exciting! :D

25 days. :)

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2011 at 3:19 AM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Thanks for letting me know. I usually see your comments but must have missed it.
Back to work today. I don't want to.
Glad you're feeling good about college now. I know you will be fine. It takes a while to adjust to everything, but you are an angel and will do great things. Love you lots, Memere F

 
At November 30, 2011 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Amber Tebo said...

Awwwww, :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home