Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Root Of It All :)

Had a relaxing day, rested...not sleep just bummed out. It was nice not to have to go ANYWHERE or really HAVE to do ANYTHING. Although I did get a good amount of work done including re-vamping my resume. :D It looks AWESOME! I'll probably have career services take a look at it anyway but I like it. :)

My friend's family, aka my adopted family for family weekend, had bought us root beers and we hadn't drank them yet.



However, you have not idea how sketchy it looked walking across campus at 7pm (mind you it's dark by then), to pick up these from her. LOL! The whole way back I was telling everyone I ran into "It's root beer, I swear!" :D

Still three days. AHHHHH, I WANNA GO HOME! COME ON TIME! MOVE FASTER! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home