Wednesday, November 16, 2011

La Familia

Skyped with the family last Sunday. Got some funky shots.











Also I was listening to Air 1 Radio the other day.


^Gonna be switching to Air 1 Christmas Radio pretty soon. :)



Also, here's a link to the most recent video I did for the Ithacan. I hope you like it. :)

He is Worthy!


Almost going home! 3 days! <3 ------>Love you!


(P.S. ^that is how you make an emoticon heart while avoiding having the computer yell at you for not having a closed bracket with your open one. It's an html thing, you wouldn't understand. :P)

3 Comments:

At November 16, 2011 at 2:07 PM , Anonymous Dad said...

Nice transitions in your video sweetie.
I love you.
3 Days

 
At November 17, 2011 at 4:34 AM , Blogger Trina said...

Awesome sweetie

 
At November 17, 2011 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Amber Tebo said...

Thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home