Thursday, November 10, 2011

LOTR LOSER ;)

Love this video!

BAD LOSER

Twister, Scrabble, and Lord of the Rings jokes. My life! :D


Also check out these adorable kids.

"YOU SNEAKY MOM!!"


On a side note, I have so much to do and so little time! ARGH! Won't be sleeping til I get home. :P


3 Comments:

At November 11, 2011 at 6:38 AM , Anonymous Dad said...

I would be remiss in my fatherly duties if I didn't point out that someone with so much to do should probably not be surfing the net for cute videos.
I love you sweetie.
7 Days.

 
At November 11, 2011 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Amber Tebo said...

Touche! :) I was only online for like an hour. Someone wise once told me that all work and no play is just as bad as all play and no work. ;)

 
At November 11, 2011 at 11:59 PM , Anonymous Dad said...

So much wisdom in one so young. You make me proud.
6 Days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home