Feelin' Bummish
Ok so I feel like such a bum. I have slept from:
2pm. - 6pm. on Friday then I manage to get myself together enough to go to Awaken and I was back in bed by 10:30pm.
Slept til 9:30 am on saturday (today) then got up and took a shower with the idea that I was gonna go to Applefest.
BUT I was so dizzy I couldn't even walk straight so after breakfast I came home and had to text my friends and tell them I had to skip Applefest :( and warned the producer of the senior thesis I've been helping on that I wasn't in tip top shape.
Slept from about 12:30 to 4:45. Confirmed with the producer that I wasn't going to be able to make it and got a text from my mom checking up on me. Perfect timing actually.
Still feeling pretty bad but I think I'm getting better. Forcing myself not to do too much.
As you can see, today has been a pretty unproductive day. Hoping to get some homework done this evening, now that I'm conscious enough to do so. Gonna make soup and hoping I feel better in the AM.
P.S. Thanks to Amanda, Casey, and Em who, as per my request, brought me back some apples from Applefest. I love you guys! You're the best!
Uh oh I think dizzy might be coming back, maybe I should avoid electronics for a while...


5 Comments:
Hi angel bug, don't you think you should go get checked out. This dizzy thing has me worried and you sound like you have been getting enough sleep. What does mom and dad say? I'll be praying you feel better soon. I am getting ready to go to my mom's grave with pepere.Ilike spending the time with him. If you're not better today please get checked out. Love you lots. Memere
Sounds like you are doing all the right things. I agree with Memere Franck, if you are not better this weekend, you should probably be checked out.
On another note, have you received a small package from Auntie Moss? If not, let me know and I will follow up.
Love, Memere in Rindge
They have a clinic on campus so busy College students who can't afford to have extended illnesses distracting them from their studies get medical treatment when they need it. Please get medical treatment if you are not feeling better today.
Love,
Dad
I got the package Memere, thank you. :) The push pins are very cute. <3 and I will get checked out but I don't think they are open on weekends and I'm gonna give it til the end of today anyway.
Good girl!
Love, Memere in Rindge
Post a Comment
<< Home