Blah!!!!!
Not gonna have much time to post. But I'd like to give a shout out to my mom. Right now I'm out of orange juice and need someone to do my laundry and I'm hurtin'. I just don't have time!! Missin' you Ma! You're the best!
This week laundry is turning into
pile of dirty clothes
pile of clean clothes
for the simple fact that I barely have time to wash (the clothes or myself) nevermind fold them.
Also probably gonna cut my hair. As much as I love it long it just takes so long to comb through!!! And if I'm gonna pay for it, I'm not gonna pay $25 for just a trim! That's ridiculous. Yeah, that's how much one place wants. FOR A TRIM!!! No shampoo, no style, just a trim WHAT?!?!!
Found a place that will do shampoo, CUT, and blow-dry for $35. That sounds better. Not great, but better. Shoulda gone to Supercuts in Lewiston before I left. $10 for a haircut. Yup. Shouda coulda woulda. :P
GASP! Bingo. Bit of a walk but hey, worth a try.
New York Studio 108 Hair Design


2 Comments:
Keep moving forward Sweetie, you will get it all done with style.
Did you look at this place?
http://www.costcutters.com/salondetail/default.asp?salonid=62085
Their going to try and sell you hair care products, I wouldn't recommend it because they will be expensive.
Love,
Dad
Thanks pops! I'm actually going to be in that area today.
Post a Comment
<< Home