Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Please Remember, Never Forget

Today. 9-11. What do you say on this day? You can't say things like, "Happy September 11th!" it just isn't right. But you don't want it to go unmentioned. You want to say something, anything. It should never be forgotten. But how do you bring it up? What do you say? How do you put into words a proper memorial for those brave men and women who sacrificed everything on that tragic day 11 years ago...

I use film.




I found this video a couple years ago. It's very touching. Every year I look it up and watch it again.



On this day I also like to thank all those who continue to serve, at home and abroad. And not just soldiers (as the video below depicts) but EMS, Police and Firefighters too. Thank you.



And Please Remember, Never Forget...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home