Saturday, October 13, 2012

COLD!!!

Please Please Please turn the heat on Ithaca College!!! I am so COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am begging because the college is not going to turn on the heat until after fall break. I will become an icicle before then. I am wearing three layers on top, two on bottom, slippers and a hat and I'm STILL freezing. Not okay.


...now where did I put my gloves... :(

3 Comments:

At October 14, 2012 at 3:57 AM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Hi angel bug.It is certainly cold enough to be heating. We are. When is fall break? You have time to realy get sick, hard to focus when your cold. Hope they turn it on soon. I slept in until 6 am. Imagine that. It is rainy and cold here.
Mom came to visit yesterday, I always enjoy that. We always seem to talk about you and Erika. Funny how that works. Love you lots. Memere

 
At October 14, 2012 at 5:08 AM , Anonymous Dad said...

Put your thermometer on your desk and take a picture of it. Email it to person in charge of facilities management and ask him what the tempurature is in his house? Make a request that they turn the heat on early this year. Send that and his request to the Ithacan and ask if they think it is newsworthy.

If that doesn't work you can always stage a sit in. :)

 
At October 14, 2012 at 6:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brrrrrr! While you are waiting to resolve this issue, is the library warm for studying?

Love you, Memere in Rindge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home