WOW
On set from 5pm-2am then call again at 7am. Shooting til noon and then again from 5pm-midnight (if I'm lucky). Nuff said.
In other news, I got a 96 on my psych test. Yay!! :D
This blog started out as a way to connect with my family back home about my experiences at college. Then I ventured out to LA, and left behind my Ithaca family. Now I'm back on the east coast for my senior year (Woohoo!) and have lots of people to keep in touch with!
God has so beautifully blessed me with loving brothers and sisters all over the country. I pray this blog will be a blessing to you all. I miss ya'll dearly!
3 Comments:
Awesome job on your test Sweetie!
Drink lots of water and eat regularly, your body needs fuel if your going to be on the go that much.
Love,
Dad
Hi angel bug, Congrats on your test. Awesome job.Sounds like this shooting is very intense. I hope you don't run yourself down again. Sounds like you realy enjoy it though. That's good. Hope you get to do something fun this weekend. I am making spaghetti sauce today. Off tomorrow and pepere and I are going to the casino for a little while.Ican use some down time. Love you lots. Memere
Go Amber! Enjoy the experience and take good care of yourself. You are precious.
Love you, Memere in Rindge.
Post a Comment
<< Home