Monday, November 26, 2012

Up...Again

Didn't sleep well again last night. This is becoming a bit ridiculous. Oh well, since I'm up gonna go to the gym although I don't even think the gym opens until 7. I'm so worried that I'm gonna crash halfway through the day. I have stuff to do!

I'm sure I'll manage. Tomorrow's gonna be an early morning too cause of work. Pray for me!

P.S. Erika gave me a a going away present, a little pipe cleaner person named Sally. We use to make pipe cleaner people all the time. It's so cute!


Sally riding with me on the bus! :)


Ephesians 5:15-17
15 Be careful then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home