A Little Encouragement
I wanted to embed this video but it wouldn't let me. However the whole playlist is encouraging so I'd recommend it.
Encouraging Worship
Also, went to the gym with Jazon and Tom yesterday. Another leg day aka working out just legs. I'd like to share a picture with you that Jazon shared with me last leg day. Seemed fitting during this Hobbit season. :)
So true! And I'm definitely feeling it!
Also I'm speaking at the screening of my and my classmates films tomorrow! God help me!
Dear Lord,
Give me the words to say that will uplift and encourage and express our great accomplishment of the semester. I'm truly grateful to You, Lord. I couldn't have done it without You. :)
Amen.
1 Corinthians 15:57
"But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."



1 Comments:
Treat it like an acting part and just play your role, you will be awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home