Surrender=Breathe.
STRESS=My life
I don't think I have to say much more.
"It's time to breathe in and let everything out."
This blog started out as a way to connect with my family back home about my experiences at college. Then I ventured out to LA, and left behind my Ithaca family. Now I'm back on the east coast for my senior year (Woohoo!) and have lots of people to keep in touch with!
God has so beautifully blessed me with loving brothers and sisters all over the country. I pray this blog will be a blessing to you all. I miss ya'll dearly!
1 Comments:
Hi angel bug, We got home at midnight. No luggage. Stuck in Baltimore but it is good to be home.Your right there are alot of things I wish I had not said or done this past year but they are past and all we can do is move forward. Back to work tomorrow. I dread it but thank God for the wonderful time spent with tante Andi and uncle Scott. Love you lots. Memere
Post a Comment
<< Home