Friday, April 19, 2013

A Police Encounter

I met the lovely Officer Hart this morning. I think it's stupid that I can't lay on the ground and enjoy my Friday morning without public safety thinking I need "help."

This is nothing against Officer Hart, he was very sweet. I blame college kids who get flat out wasted and have set the norm that if you are laying on the ground then you're intoxicated and need assistance.

On a more positive note, my time laying and enjoying the serenity of the morning was peaceful and calming. Can't wait to be home...or at least done with classes.

Rolled out of bed and didn't care what I looked like. On the way, a friend of mine complemented me on my dress (which isn't exactly modern) and said my hair was beautiful. Shucks God. Thanks for making me your beautiful creation.

What do you have to be thankful for?

4 Comments:

At April 19, 2013 at 2:45 PM , Anonymous Dad said...

A child that appreciates what she has.
Dad

 
At April 20, 2013 at 2:13 AM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Hi angel, I am thankful everyday for my family. They are what makes my life worth while.
You will be home soon. I am so glad.
It is Saturday,alot to do but so glad to be home.
Have a great weekend. Love you lots. Memere

 
At April 20, 2013 at 7:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear, among many things, I am grateful for you. God has blessed me with wonderful family, both mine and yours, and great friends. I have had few worries and much happiness during my senior years.
I can't wait to see you. Do you know at this point when you will be coming home?
Love, Memere in Rindge

 
At April 21, 2013 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Amber Tebo said...

End of May...ish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home