Missions Field - Day 11
Howdy all!
So I'm feeling like I might be getting sick because it's cold here and I'm overtired. I'm sitting in my room with a space heater and some miracle juice (honey and water) hoping this cough will leave me alone. Still so much packing to do and so little energy!
And apparently that situation was just too relaxing cause it's now tomorrow morning. Haha! One more day left of 2013. What will you do with it?
I think I'll try and finish this sermon by John MacArthur. Two nights in a row I've tried to listen to this. If I keep this up, I'll start to associate MacArthur's voice with bedtime. That won't be good in church on sundays. LOL!
Went to dinner with my mom last night. I blame Jarvis because he posted that article with the melted cheese pictures, so we had to go to the only place in lewiston to go when you're craving ooey gooey cheese: Luiggi's!
We call my memere while we were there. My pepere saw a lung doctor today and it doesn't look good. The found a grapefruit sized mass and they're going to biopsy it. He's 99% sure it's cancer but we'll know for sure on thursday with the oncologist. Please pray for strength for my grandparents and wisdom for the doctors involved.
I've been meditating on this song as with everything that's happening and with my trek out to LA.
I also found this song the other day, which I'm pretty sure I heard for the first time at a Praise Alive Gathering. Lucky for you, there is a gathering this Saturday at Ithaca First Assembly of God if you are around. 2+ hours of solid worship and dance! Don't miss it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home