Missions Field - Day 61
So today, I'm driving, I'm stressed, I'm detoured, I'm lost, I'm running late,
and then I look up. And there atop a hill is the most beautiful, ginormous white cross I have ever laid eyes on.
I was drawn to it. My eyes were torn between watching the road and staring at this gorgeous symbol of God's affection for me. In the midst of the chaos below, there it stood - unashamed.
I wondered what it belonged to or where it came from so, like every good college student, I googled it and I found a beautifully written blog post about this magnificent, guiding star of Hollywood.
"The Cross at Cahuenga" - Shining God's love down upon Hollywood
I definitely have to find time to make the hike up there. It sounds incredible.


3 Comments:
Hi angel bug, That cross was there at the right time to calm you and let you know you were not alone. HE works in mysterious ways doesn't HE. You are so brave to make your way in that traffic. I am so proud of you. Love Memere Franck
Hi angel bug, I read the story on the cross. How beautiful. When you said boyfriend was this as in friend or boyfriend?Just curious. The whole experience sounded amazing. Love you. Memere Franck
That blog post wasn't written by me, haha! Someone else. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home