Missions Field - Day 72
I'm slowly realizing why God sent me away from my loving fellowship. It wasn't just for me to draw me closer to him and but to also have me grow in his truth so that I may become a more solid example for my brothers and sisters in Christ back at school. It wasn't until talking to my good friend Jarvis tonight that I realized how much God has filled me with his word. Let me tell you, church on Sunday is basically like a half day of school, rich with the knowledge and truth of God. It's like being in class from 8-noon but I feel so filled with God's truth and His word and I can't wait to go back to my fellowships at school and be an encouragement to those there.
In other news, guess where we went after fellowship friday? You better believe it was fro-yo!
And we had bible study at Brooke's today and I got to cuddle with her adorable kitty!
Also ice cream party on a saturday night? You betcha!
Prayers for Memere and Pepere Franck are continually appreciated. He's still going through chemo and they're both super exhausted. Back to midterm studying!







1 Comments:
Hi angel bug, Sounds like you are having a great time with good friends.Thank you for all your prayers.This has been a good week. We find out next Wed.if the chemo is working.Keep praying. Love you lots. Memere Franck
Post a Comment
<< Home