Monday, August 29, 2011

Connection Problems

So yesterday I couldn't get my internet to work at all. I got into the dorm room and was on the phone with the internet help desk for a good hour and they still didn't fix the problem. I ended up troubleshooting the problem myself. It seems to be working ok now, I think it might just have been everyone trying to get online at once.

This is a picture of my roommate and I that my mom took. I'll try to get a better one soon, this one's kinda blurry.


Unpacking...























...and goodbye. :'(



Today, I found myself thinking about home. See, I have this blog to update everybody back home of what I'm doing but there is nothing to update me about what's going on at home. I miss knowing what everyone in my family is up to. I'm hoping once I get more involved I won't have time to think about that but who knows...

This is the final set up of my room, courtesy of my roommate. I hope to take my own pictures soon, so you can have a bigger image but this will suffice until then.




Oh and today was my sister's first day of high school. Congrats, Ika! Blue Devil pride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home