Friday, August 26, 2011

Rich

Oh boy! Today was my last day home. Not as emotional as I thought it was gonna be. My family and I had chinese food and watched a movie. It was a really good movie, though, called "The Way Back." If you get a chance to see it, do cause it's definitely worth watching.


My sister snapped this cute picture of me with my daddy and kitty. :)




Then my sister and I took a spur of the moment trip to Coldstone's. She got her usual, sweet cream and cake batter mixed with chocolate shavings.



I however, tried something new. Chocolate hazelnut mixed with french vanilla. It looks like soup because the chocolate hazelnut was so strong that I had to dilute it with the french vanilla.



Later, my cousin Brandon came over with the urge to play Monopoly. I kicked his butt. ;) Love you, Brandon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home