Epiphany
This is a bonus blog but I just had to put this on record: Feeling comfortable and confident at college. Took long enough! It was looking pretty dismal for a while there. But, to quote my good friend the Scarecrow, "It's gonna get darker before it gets lighter." I'm glad I'm onto the lighter part. Let's just hope I don't run into any poppy fields after this, shall we? ;)
^I just want to say that I thought that poppy comment was pretty clever. I don't mean to toot my own horn but I'm just saying... :D


5 Comments:
Your wordsmithing rivals Shakespeare and Keates. I don't know any Keates but everyone else seems to think he is pretty good. Now I have to go look up some Keates.
Love you.
Hahaha! (Me too.) LOL!
Oh love you too btw!
Dad's starting to sound like me..Need to know & looking up things. Ha Ha...And you go on tooting that horn. You're awesome! Love you!
Love you too!
Post a Comment
<< Home