Gulp
I have a presentation this evening for my Spark at Park class this evening. (Twitter=sparkatpark)
There at least 100 people in that class. Yeah, needless to say I've been rehearsing in my sleep. Literally! I had a dream about my presentation last night! Things went horribly wrong in the dream version but that's just a dream...right?
Anyway, I just got to practice my speech out loud for the first time and I'm feeling pretty confident. :)
Other than that, not much eventful is going on. Just papers and such.
Can't wait for Winter Break!
16 1/2 days. :)


3 Comments:
Hi angel bug. I am sure you did fine on your presentation. You have always done well in front of an audience.
Nothing new here either.Just everyday stuff. Have to go to my Christmas party Sat. night. I am not looking forward to that. They are usually pretty boring. Love you lots. Memere
Preparation is the key to success.
Be larger than life.
Practice, practice, practice.
These are the things I would have said but you obviously didn't need me to tell them to you. I bet you slayed them.
Memere - You should make them un-boring. Bring some good music! Rock out! Hahahaha!
Dad - Yup, I already heard you telling me that in my head yesterday. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home