Tutorial
Hey all!
To start out, I wanted to make sure my Memere Franck was getting my comment replies so this little section is for her:
Hey Memere!
I wrote back to you, which you can see by clicking the link here --> http://amberatcollege.blogspot.com/2011/12/if-someone-asks-you-for-time-give-them.html?showComment=1322840456340#c5859238522541881375, but for future reference, follow these steps to see my replies.
1. Go to my blog
2. Scroll down to the blog you commented on
3. At the bottom of that blog there will be a comment number (i.e.: 2 Comment(s)). Click on that.
4. If you scroll up a bit you should see your comment and beneath it my new comment! :D
(Notice the Christmas colored font yet?) :)
I had to use my TA's tutorial to get my e-portfolio successfully online but I did it and it's up there! See link --> http://eportfolios.ithaca.edu/athibau1/

Also I have included a screen shot here. Isn't it beautiful!
(P.S. If you have yet to read this blog post then you have a bonus feature. You can now click the picture and be linked directly to my e-portfolio! Why? Because I'm too nice with html!) :D
22 days and I'm home again!!
CHRISTMAS!!!!! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home