Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Posterior...What? ;)

I had a very nice workout. I had to take it easy though. I seem to have acquired shin splints and I'm not sure if they're from overdoing my workout on Monday or if they're from my boots which don't have much ankle support which could be straining my posterior and anterior muscles (that's right, I did my homework).

How To Get Rid Of Shin Splints

Some very interesting information in that article. :)

45 days :)

5 Comments:

At January 25, 2012 at 4:36 PM , Anonymous Dad said...

You started on Monday. I am both envious and proud.

 
At January 25, 2012 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Amber Tebo said...

Yeah, last semester I tried to get myself to go everyday and that just didn't work out. I don't like working out enough to make it that much of a priority. 3 days a week I can do. :)

 
At January 26, 2012 at 1:00 AM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Hi angel bug,
Maybe you need to put some arch supports in your boots. That could help.
When do you find time to work out and blog? You are amazing.
One more day to be 18. I don't believe how fast time has gone. Have a great day. Love you lots. Memere.

 
At January 26, 2012 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Amber Tebo said...

That could help but part of the problem is that they're loose near the top, no matter how much I tighten them and my foot and ankle slide around. Anyway, yeah I know, the big 1 9 tomorrow. Love you!

 
At January 26, 2012 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Amber Tebo said...

P.S. When do I find time? I'm just that good. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home