Late
Wow, my alarm was set for PM so I slept 10 hours last night! I guess I was tired. Good thing I don't have class until 2...
I feel like I wasted half the day, although it was probably good for me to be rested going into finals week I guess. I'll just be up late tonight finishing up this essay...I'm ok with that. :)
Also I picked up a couple extra shifts during finals week. I'm gonna be here until Friday and I don't have many finals after I get over the film A&A one on monday so I figured, "Might as well."
Also my Illuminated Bodies video was featured on their website for the show! I'm archived! :D
http://www.ithaca.edu/hs/depts/theatre/mainstage/illuminated/
The link is in the right hand column! :D Thanks to my editor, Carly, for pointing it out to me. :)
Also the Youtube link has nearly 500 views!
10 days. :)


3 Comments:
Hi angel, Thought you were taking a break from blogging? Glad I checked. When you say you can't come home until friday you mean the 23rd.Traffic will be heavy, how come so late if your finals are done on Monday?
Glad you slept in, you needed it I am sure. I work alone today until 5. I'll be dead. Did you get my card? Love you lots, Memere
Shes got a Ticket to Ride
My ride is an RA, Memere. She has to stay until the residence halls close. It's kool, I appreciate the ride. :)
And Dad, I feel like you're trying to tell me something... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home