Amber at College - Back in Ithaca!
This blog started out as a way to connect with my family back home about my experiences at college. Then I ventured out to LA, and left behind my Ithaca family. Now I'm back on the east coast for my senior year (Woohoo!) and have lots of people to keep in touch with!
God has so beautifully blessed me with loving brothers and sisters all over the country. I pray this blog will be a blessing to you all. I miss ya'll dearly!


10 Comments:
Went from 18 hours to 12 hours in one hour. This is a good sign. :)
Hi angel, I guess you are up late.Your comment posted at 1:07. You need to get some rest so you don't get sick.
Going to finish up stocking stuffers today and go check on Aunt Yolande with Pepere.She is having a knee replacement at 11:30 Hope it goes as well for her as it did for me. Love you lots. Memere
I'm always up late Memere. :)
Hi my angel, I know you're always up late,just like your mom and tante Andi. I don't know how you do it. I just worry you will run yourself down.
Got to go to work today.I hate it. Ran around mon. and tues. to get stuff done.Would like to just stay home.
Take care of yourself. See you soon. Love you lots. Memere
It's hump day memere, you can make it! Chant with me, ALMOST FRIDAY, ALMOST FRIDAY! :D
Or this one, ALMOST CHRISTMAS, ALMOST CHRISTMAS!
Oh that reminds me, CLT is doing a production called Almost, Maine. Should be kool, LOL!
P.S. I got your letter. Thank you! :)
I want to see Almost Maine! Sadness! Sounds like a comedy. Yes?
Honestly I don't know. Sorry! :(
Post a Comment
<< Home