Hobbits!!!!!
Trailer for "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!" <-----(The exclamations are mine, they're not part of the title but for grammatical purposes they are inside the parentheses.)
Enjoy! :D
This blog started out as a way to connect with my family back home about my experiences at college. Then I ventured out to LA, and left behind my Ithaca family. Now I'm back on the east coast for my senior year (Woohoo!) and have lots of people to keep in touch with!
God has so beautifully blessed me with loving brothers and sisters all over the country. I pray this blog will be a blessing to you all. I miss ya'll dearly!
5 Comments:
Good morning angel. I guess you'll be seeing that movie when it comes out. Not my thing but interesting I guess. 2 more days before you come home. How long is the break? Last day of finals. You must be exhausted. Hope you can rest a little before the drive home. See you soon. Love you lots. Memere
It will be nice to see The Hobbit given a decent telling. It looks like they may have taken a little liberty with the storyline.
You think? I guess I don't know the Hobbit's storyline well enough.
And yeah Memere, I get all thursday to rest. Break is a month but I have to go back to school before my birthday. :( Oh well. Love you lots more!
And you only have to wait till Dec 14th, 2012 to see it!
I KNOW!!! :(
Post a Comment
<< Home