Work Hard... Succeed!
I realize my blog posts have been fewer and farther between. I haven't had much to say. I've been working hard this semester, trying to keep more on top of my school work. I've also been making time to go to the gym. I'm always so sore the next day and then I go again the day after. It's a vicious cycle, but it's worth it. :)
I'm in cinema production 1 this semester. It's been soooo much fun but a lot of work to plan and execute. Just finished shooting for my first assignment today and have to wait until probably the monday before break to get my film back from the lab. They send it all the way to Washington state! There it gets processed and they create a hi def transfer. Sounds neat. Then I get to use final cut to edit! I can't wait to edit this! That's always the most satisfying part for me, to see the finished product.
But since I've been working so hard, I found the narration in this video especially motivating.
Quotes from the video:
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful."
"You gotta be willing to work off three hours of sleep, two hours. If you really want to be successful someday you gonna have to stay up three days in a row. Because if you go to sleep, you might miss the opportunity to be successful."
"You gotta wanna be successful so bad that you forget to eat! Beyonce said, once, she was on the set, - doing her thing - three days had gone by she forgot she didn't eat! Because she was ENGAGED."
Don't cry to quit! You already in PAIN, you already HURT, get a REWARD from it!"
My personal favorite:
"You'll never be successful until I don't have to give you a dime to do what you do! You won't be successful until you say 'I don't need that money, cause I got it in here!'"


1 Comments:
Less is more Sweetie, work your plan and post when you can.
Someday I believe you will produce things every bit as inspiring as the video you linked. You are amazing!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home