Different
I'm lost without a film analysis class. LOL!!! The time I use to work on my readings for such classes is free and I'm like, "huh, well this is weird." Don't get me wrong, I have PLENTY of other homework I can do it just feels unusual. I had gotten into a rhythm with those types of classes. I knew exactly what I needed to do, what was expected of me, and how to study. As much as I hate to admit it, Film A&A was definitely influential in this learning process.
Alrighty gonna go to breakfast. I'm determined to get an omelette today!!
Toodles!


2 Comments:
Was it better than mine?
Definitely not! :) <3 But I have to say it was probably the best one I've had here so far. The dining hall doesn't have great food. They do their best but this is not a culinary school so ya know. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home