Sunday, March 9, 2014

Missions Field - Day 79





"Worship music is the end. It comes out of a heart and life that is dedicated to following Christ." ~Friend at GCC

Dude, this guy is going to be in my hometown, at the church I attend, on my sister's birthday! You can't get more convenient than that! But I'm on the wrong coast! Drat!

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2014 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my angel, Prayers are working.Chemo is working.Tumors are shrinking.Hopefully giving pepere more time.Not a cure but very good news. Hope your internship is going well. Keep having fun. I miss you. Love Memere Franck

 
At March 17, 2014 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Amber Tebo said...

I'm so glad. Praise God! I'm sorry, I meant to call this weekend but by the time I remembered it was way past your bedtime. Lol! Love you!
Angel bug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home