Friday, April 25, 2014

Missions Field - Day 126

Just thought I should do a really quick update blog.

My internship has been AMAZING! I have never worked so hard in my entire life but it was so fun! For those of you who don't know, I was production assistant on a feature film for the last three weeks. It was an incredible experience. I love all the crew I got to work with and the footage looks gorgeous! I've learned so much but I'm exhausted. I just did my internship log yesterday and I averaged 15 hour days from the moment I picked up breakfast to the moment I left set.

It was awesome and addicting and I wouldn't trade my experience for the world. God has been so good to me. I'll miss LA and Grace Community Church, which has become my home away from home while I've been here. The people there are wonderful and I'll miss them all. Especially Brooke, my cherished sister in Christ. <3



And ICLA has also been super great and super supportive. I ripped my pants during class the other day and Jackie let me borrow her sweater so I could cover the gapping hole in my rear as I walked up to Oakwood to change. Hahaha!

Now I just have to finish up my schoolwork and ship off back home. 8 days til I'm back in Maine. Crazy! But I can't wait to come back to Maine and have real ice cream. California ice cream sucks in my opinion. Except for Carmela'a in Pasadena (see photo above). They're "salted caramel" is phenomenal.

Prayers for my pepere are continually appreciated. I Skyped them on Easter and he was up and walking around and looking good. God is good!

Wrap out question: What's your favorite ice cream place/flavor?

6 Comments:

At April 25, 2014 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Kelly Cullen said...

Vanilla...it goes with EVERYTHING! The Creamery (Interlaken), Edy's and Perry's...I'm off dairy so it'll be a super special treat when I indulge...You look adorable!

 
At April 25, 2014 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Anything that has coffee or mocha. .. lol and favorite place is the dairy maid on main st

 
At April 25, 2014 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Anything that has coffee or mocha. .. lol and favorite place is the dairy maid on main st

 
At April 25, 2014 at 9:36 PM , Blogger Andi Rodrig said...

Can't believe it's already coming to an end!
Feels like I just started worrying about you being there! LOL Love you!

 
At April 26, 2014 at 7:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi angel bug.All sounds so exciting. So glad you made such good friends.Prayers are working. Pepere had Chemo this week and he is ok still today.Maybe it won't be as bad this time. Can't wait to see you. Love you lots. Memere

 
At April 26, 2014 at 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi angel bug. Sounds so exciting and exhausting. So glad your experience was so positive. Prayers are working. Pepere had chemo this week and playing cards today.Good sign. Can't wait to see you. Love you lots Memere Franck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home