First Adventures
Walked to the football game today, but when I got there people were leaving because it was too hot to stay. :P
It was so hot that Nia and I lied on the floor in the middle of an air conditioned hallway.
The tile felt sooooooo good!
First time using public transport today! TCAT Route 11 down to Commons.
Route 15 bus to Wegmans was full, however, so my friend Nia and I walk with a couple of girls, Clemence and Nicole, from Cornell who were also going to Wegmans. Sometimes things happen for a reason. I saw some beautiful and interesting sites on my walk to Wegmans. I've snapped photos of a few...
Finally at Wegmans!
Wegmans looks so kool on the inside! :)
Mmmmmm, smells so good!
After getting out of Wegmans and running to the bus stop at Walmart, the bus was full. Having perishables, Nia and I decided to spilt a taxi back to the college with Bria and Jess.
Waiting for the cab...
First cab ride...
Silly Nia!
A hearty supper after an adventurous day.
Fried chicken! Yum!
Dessert. Pecan pie and what is suppose to be hot chocolate but I'm convince the machine dispensed its other option, Italian Cappuccino. Oh well, it's pretty good so I guess I can't complain. :)
Nia says my milk tastes fine but after being out in 90 degree weather for an hour, I'm tentative to trust it. I haven't had the guts to test the rest of the dairy products. Hopefully they'll be ok.





















4 Comments:
What a great day!
Your dairy should be fine.
Love,
Dad
Okeyday! Love you too!
Ate dinner with two new people, by the way, I forgot to mention them. Emily and Cory. :)
I am soooo proud of you Amber! It makes me want to cry to see you doing so much on your own! I love you. (I won't cry though cause I'm a Rodrigue! Darn Allergies! Ha Ha)
Post a Comment
<< Home