Security
Today was mostly uneventful. I didn't feel well this morning so I just stay in, in my pjs, and did homework.
I only got dressed to go to the dining hall today. While I was waiting for my friend I found this phenomenon...
I had a nice salad for dinner....
...with a Red Wine Vinegarette! :)
Complete with hot chocolate. Yes it was hot chocolate this time. :P
We sat on the in the island seating which is over a pool. It's a pretty view. :)
Oh my way back to my dorm I finally saw a patrol car! I haven't seen one the whole week I've been here. I could just walk onto the campus at home and see one. Jeez!
And finally, to encourage me to finish my homework, I got a cookie every time I read a chapter. :)
Don't worry they were my good for me cookies. <3










3 Comments:
Nice job noticing the heart Sweetie.
I knew those campus security/police folks must exist around there somewhere. Maybe they have a whole lot of undercover security/police forces?
That actually sounds like a cool job. Sign me up!
"Larry, this is the campus police. You are all set to work in our undercover unit. Glad to have you. Oh and pay special attention to that Amber, she's a trouble maker." ;) LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home