Friday, September 9, 2011

Step Into The Light!

So today wasn't so bad. It started out a rough morning. Let's just say I'm glad I work at a coffee shop. I had a very large caffeinated beverage when I got into work.

It was mysteriously foggy on my way to work. Good set up for the shooting of a movie scene. :)




However it turned into a BEAUTIFUL day! :)





I'm convinced that the Vitamin D from the sun helped to cure me of my sickness.






So warm and inviting!










Also to combat my sickness, I had a healthy lunch in between classes.






Along with a healthy, semi-delicious dinner. (The fish was a bit over-seasoned with pepper and the lemon rice had way too much lemon.)








Anyone want pie?










My afternoon was busy again (but what's new?) I went to the Peggy Ryan Williams Center to work out issues with my timecard. I to get my password reset blah blah blah. I'll fix it, no worries!

I RUSHed Park Productions which is the college's professional paid production company. I'm really excited to get involved with them! If they will hire me or at least let me work with them, I think it will be such a great experience for me. :)

At 20:00 I went to see key note speaker Bill D'elia at the Rod Serling conference. He was super inspiring and had so much good advice for aspiring directors/producers. *wink wink*

Bonus? He has worked with William Shatner on "Boston Legal." :D

A little tidbit I found interesting, he was asked what he wanted to be remembered for.

His first response:
"It has nothing to do with this. I'm a great dad." *awwww from the audience*

Followed by:
"Remember me or not, what do I know? I'm dead!" <----So witty and nonchalant! :)




My roommate and I have had a song from "The Wizard of OZ" stuck in our heads all day!

Which song you ask?




Handwriting and drawings are courtesy of my roommate, Katelyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home