Down Time
Woke up at 2 today. Nia and I stayed up late last night watching Lord of the Rings. We finished up Two Towers that I had already started and watched Return of the King. Return of the King is a lot longer than I remember it being. Maybe that was just because it was late and I was tired.
We watched Boondock Saints before that, Nia laughed for like ten minutes when the cat died. If you don't know what I'm talking about, shame on you! Watch the movie!
But we had to finish Return of the King this morning cause we both fell asleep before it was over. We had mixed nuts and Oolong tea for "breakfast" so that's good I guess. :)
After Nia left, I went and got a sub and brought it back to my dorm. It was way too hot to be anywhere but in my dorm!
Yes that's a jalapeño you see! D-E-licious! <3
My view :)
Had a floor meeting at 7. It was fun. We created floor rules, made brownies and had ice cream. I did the dishes, big surprise to all you who know me. ;) Probably gonna try and make it an early night tonight. Surprisingly kinda tired. I blame being stranded in the heat at Wegmans yesterday. :P





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home